Welcome, my dudes!
This is an alpha version of my new voxels engine: "Dudes!".
The backend is written in C (compiled to WASM with LLVM) and it has the usual stuff plus 3D pathfinding and physics.
It features 6 demo scenes:
- 01/02: A VR sculpting tool with multiplayer and import/export.
- 03: A scene to debug the voxel updates, the physics contact callbacks and the dudes pathfinding.
- 04: A helicopter gameplay where you help "The Chief" fly dudes up to the party.
- 05: A rave party where you can change the song by showing both thumbs down to "The Chief".
- 06: A worldgen happy accident.
- 07: Some state-of-the-art poop tech.
I also plan to release the full source. I just haven't finished cleaning it up and also keep adding stuff like there's no tomorrow. But I promise it will eventually happen haha.